Saturday, May 23, 2015

1 year ago- reminiscing

As I plan little man's 1st birthday, I start thinking about our past year.  It is crazy to think about life a year ago.  I was at the end of my pregnancy and beyond ready to meet my newest little love.  I couldn't even think about life with a son.  I was at my biggest and could barely get around anymore. lol  I was scared of gaining more weight and nervous about how life would be with 3 kids.  I also remember practically living at the doctor's, I think I was going 2x a week!  Each time I hoped my doctor would say "let's go ahead and take him out" but he never did...
All that seems like forever ago!  I miss being pregnant, I keep telling people that his pregnancy and birth all seems like it was a dream, this past year was a blur!  Baby boy turning 1 is bittersweet, he's my last baby and I'll always miss the baby stage.  But he's at such a fun age and now I get to watch him grow and become an active little boy.

I'm looking forward to all the new firsts with him and so excited to celebrate his first birthday with our family!!!

0 comments: