I have always dreamed of the day my twin and I would have children and do playdates. Now that S is getting a bit older, we finally did one. First we went to ChikFilA and S slept the whole time. lol Then we played in O's playground in his backyard, and she again slept, until we came inside... :o) I had so much fun and am so excited to see O and S grow up together and be close friends! It was so cute when I got to their house, he came to see S. He got really close to her and started smiling, then picked up her little hand. Then he got shy and ran away. lol He's such a fun boy and WAY too energetic. He wore me out! But it was fun to chase him around the backyard!
Uncle J got to see Story too, but there are no pictures, he wouldn't let me take any. S "talked" to uncle J, I think they had a good conversation. :o)




Saturday, January 31, 2009
Fun with the Fam
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
O and I had a good day! :)
Post a Comment