S is 3 months old today, man time goes by so fast! Unfortunately, my camera is broken so I have not been able to take pictures of her. I am bummed, but alas a new one is on the way! :o) I am just bummed b/c we always have a photoshoot on the 3rd of every month and today I will not be able to do that. :o( Anyways, I thought since I have been a mom for 12 weeks, I'd make a list of 12 favorites, so here we go:
12 favorite things about motherhood:
1. Giving S kisses
2. Cuddling with S
3. Watching S play with daddy
4. Seeing S smile
5. Making S laugh
6. Realizing how dependent I am on God to be a good mom!
7. Giving S baths
8. How much I rely on prayer as I encounter new things with S
9. Nursing S
10. Holding S
11. Experiencing all the firsts with S
12. Spending time with M and S
12 least favorite things about motherhood:
1. Strangers coming up to me at the store to see her (it's like they've never seen a baby before)
2. People trying to give me advice when I haven't asked for it
3. People ruining the element of surprise by telling me what's coming next
4. Getting frustrated with lack of sleep
5. Having to work those 2 days and being away from S
6. People making me feel insecure about being a mom b/c I haven't been a mom for very long, it's not like they were always a mom either... We all gotta start somewhere.
7. When S is sick
8. When I can't figure out why S is crying and I can't fix it
9. When people try to force me to do something I am not ready...
10. All the worries that comes with being a mom
11. Being away from S
12. Not being able to devote myself 100% to S (yeah I know I shouldn't spoil her, but have you seen how precious she is)
Here is one of my favorite picture of the past 3 months:
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
3 months!
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
She is adorable! I wanted to let you know that I will send out your bows tomorrow. I am so sorry I didn't get them out to you earlier, but we had a huge ice storm here in Kentucky and I lost power and couldn't even get out for a few days. Your Story is so beautiful! How did you come up with the name?
Post a Comment