Ok, so Easter is coming up. :o) Even though S cannot participate in Easter egg hunts this year, I got her a basket. :o) I couldn't resist. It finally came in the mail today and it is so adorable!!! It's pink (of course) and has her name on it. Adorable! And she can use it next year... I am very excited. It also matches her Easter dress. 
Friday, February 13, 2009
Easter
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can't wait! :)
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Our family used the same Easter basket every year, just like we use the same Christmas stocking every year. We had gotten our boys a very nice "first" Easter basket and then I would store it on the plant shelf for decoration. It saved from having to buy an Easter Basket "every" year. The boys would put their baskets out every year for the bunny to field....that was one of our family traditions.
Post a Comment