Saturday, June 6, 2009

$aving $ome $$$

I recently met with a friend who shared some ideas with me on how to save some money when buying groceries. I've always shopped at Wal Mart because it's cheaper, but I really don't like that place. lol So I've gone back to Publix, and now my new obsession is sitting in front of my computer looking for printable coupons. I also buy the Sunday paper and clip coupons from there. I try to match the coupons to the BOGO sale at Publix, but it doesn't always work out. lol My sister is my coupon buddy and we give each other tips on where we can find coupons.
I've also gone to the huggies and gerber websites to register and they'll mail me some coupons...
There are several blogs I use to help me find coupons and find the sales. The first one is a mom that lists all the BOGO items at Publix, lists which coupons we can use, and how much the items will end up costing. She does all the work for us! :)
The second link lists all the printable coupons available. :)
-Homeschoolingfour
-Coupons

Have fun shopping!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad we get to clip coupons together. lol