I already posted that baby girl turned 10 months on June 3rd. Seems completely insane! I do a photoshoot every month of the girls, these days I mainly do of baby b/c she changes more from month to month. She is such a sweetie.
She is such a cuddle bug, total mama's girl. She has started to try to talk. She says mama. I LOVE it. I'm teaching her 'sissy", but all that comes out is "shhh" lol
she is loving "real" food and am so thankful she's eating more than just milk. She is trying so hard to stand up and walk. She gets so excited about it.. lol
Her hair is getting thicker and thicker, and a gorgeous black, like mama's. :) Her eyes are still a blueish grey, I am really hoping it stays. Big sis had beautiful baby blue eyes until she turned 1, then they turned hazel, which is still beautiful. Little sis has always had a grey/blue eyes, and they really pop with her dark hair. :)
Sunday, June 10, 2012
10 months
Cute face with all her chompers showing :)
Gorgeous girl in our photo shoot!
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment