On the 3rd my sweet little baby girl turned 10 months old. I can't believe I'll have a 1 year old in 2 months. AAAHHHHHH That's insane! It is bittersweet, but also exciting. I remember when big sis was this age, I struggled a LOT with her getting bigger. But this time, as hard as it is to watch my baby grow, it's so fun to see her personality come out and to see my girls relationship grow as sisters and friends.
Here's my big 10 month old!
Me and my girl. She's a total mama's girl and I absolutely love it!
Me and my 2 princesses! I just love them to pieces, so thankful for them!
At 10 months, we are still working on eating solids. Baby sister's favorite food is milk! She will choose nursing over any type of food every time! It's draining mommy, but it's worth it! She likes baby food, but still won't eat it a lot. I've started giving her regular food, which she likes. I think mainly just b/c she likes to feed herself. So far she's had and liked, bread, grapes, watermelon, peas, pasta, carrots, green beans. There might be more but I can't remember. She refuses to eat pancakes and bananas.
She is a crawling machine, she loves to follow sister around. No one can get her to smile like big sis. It's super sweet. She is dying to walk, but I'm in no hurry.
I am so blessed w/ my girls!





0 comments:
Post a Comment