Thursday, February 26, 2015

Baby dedication

This past Sunday (2/22) we had a baby dedication at church.  My sister and her family came, along with my dad and my mother in law aka nona.  It was such a sweet time.  I got baby boy a special outfit for his dedication.  I wish the dedication were a bit more personalized, but it's still a sweet time and we are so thankful for our family and church family who support us in raising our children.  

Some days I still can't believe I have a son.  I've had a lot of days this week of just feeling bittersweet.  These 8 months have flown by and I so miss the newness of a newborn babe.  But as we approach his first birthday, there are so many exciting things coming!  He is such a fun baby boy and I look forward to watching him grow! 

Look at this handsome fella!  He wouldn't stop crying b/c he wanted to be held.  So this is the best I could do. lol  Also he hates shoes so that didn't help. 

So thankful for our family of 5!  The Lord is good to us! 


0 comments: