Friday, February 13, 2015

Date night

For Valentine's day we never go on dates on the 14th, we always go a few days before.  I don't really care overall for Valentine's day, but I do enjoy having an excuse to go on a date.  :)  Nona came over and watched the kids and we went to Maggianos, one of my favorites!

The best part of dates is getting to dress up.  I really wanted to look nice for hubby and actually feel "sexy" (sorry but it's the truth).  As a mom of 3 who is fighting the "lose weight" battle and constantly feeling blah, I like getting dolled up and actually feeling pretty.

While I got ready, the girls sat in my room.  Baby sis loves make up and anytime I am getting ready, she wants make up too.  I put some on her, which you can barely see, but she gets so excited.  It makes me excited for the future when I help them learn to apply make up ;)  It's also sweet that anytime I do something the girls say "oh mommy you look so pretty".

The girls said I looked beautiful in my rollers and that I should go out like that lol





I think I looked way better afterwards ;)  I got some pretty new red lipstick and loved it!  I rarely EVER wear lipstick. 


 us on our date! This is our 11th Valentine's day together :)

0 comments: