Potty training is still going on, we have good days and bad. He's doing so great!
Baby sister is rocking Kindergarten, getting more and more confident with her reading :) Big sis is rocking 3rd grade. We struggle through History, she thinks it's boring. lol I'm trying to find ways to make it more fun for her...
This week I've decided I've had enough. Though in the past 2 years I've had many of those moments. But I am still holding onto 20 pounds from baby boy's pregnancy. I just can't lose it. I look at pictures of myself from pre kids and I was SO skinny. I hate that I can't lose this weight. On top of which, I'd like to lose an additional 5-10 pounds from the girls pregnancies. So 25-30 pounds is my goal. I'd love to lose it by my 35th birthday, in August. I'm really hoping that b/t avoiding my carbs and working out, I can lose this stupid weight!!!
Not much else is happening. Thankfully life is boring! :)
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Life
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment