This year is flying by! It's March!
We are about 12 weeks away from finishing the school year, I know it's still far, but I'm excited. lol It's been a tiring year. Baby sister is slowly improving her reading. She is like her sister, if it's too "hard" they tend to not want to do it. They like to get things right away and not have to work. lol So we're teaching that practice practice practice!!! Big sis loves science and we're working on getting her to like History. Or at least not whine about it. ;) Baby boy is running around like crazy and constantly getting hurt :( Boys are SO much more clumsy and active then girls... I need to put him in a bubble! We're still working on potty training, this week we did away with pull ups during the day. He's doing so well in big boy underwear. I can't wait till he's fully potty trained!
Mommy has been working on getting in shape! Today I will finish week 3 of insanity Max 30 with Shaun T. This is not my first go a this work out, but I'm def more committed this time around. I've never gotten past week 4. This time I'll go to week 8. For the past 3 weeks I've also been watching what I eat, but I was still allowing some cheats. lol This week I changed a few things:
- I bought the 21 day fix containers, so I"m following their nutritional guides. I love those little containers, and it's changed how I see food. I have been eating a LOT more veggies and less carbs. Actually I barely eat/crave carbs anymore. The other day I made vegetable fried rice, but instead of rice I used cauliflower. SO SO GOOD! And way less calories! So I'm working on eating healthier and feel like I'm doing pretty good.
- on top of my daily 30 minute cardio with Shaun T, I added a 20-30 minute walk to my day. I wake up an hour earlier in the mornings and walk. I'm slowly building up to jogging. I can power walk 1.5 miles now almost w/out feeling like dying. lol Baby steps! I want to be able to do 3 miles soon as well as hopefully build up to jogging.
I am feeling so much better, sleeping better, and losing weight! My goal is to lose 25 pounds. In 3 weeks I've lost 3. Not great, but a loss is a loss. :) I know I've lost inches as well, I can see some loss in myself. I can't wait to lose more!
Friday, March 10, 2017
How is it March!?!?!
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment