Saturday, March 18, 2017

4 weeks in...

This weekend marks 4 weeks since I started a getting fit journey.  4 weeks ago I started back to insanity max 30 with Shaun T.  It's REALLY hard but I can def see some changes in my body.  I have def lost some inches but the pounds aren't coming off as easily.  In 4 weeks I've lost 4 pounds, not bad, but I was hoping for more.



2 weeks ago I started walking in the mornings.  I didn't think I'd like giving up an hour of sleep to walk, but I love it.  Seeing the sun rise, hearing the birds, the still and quiet of the morning, it's so amazing.  I love starting my mornings this way.  I wake up before everyone else and get to walk.  I've slowly built up to 2.6 miles today, I'm power walking and hoping to build up to running soon.  I am so weak I was able to jog .09 miles today before collapsing. hahaha I can def see the progress though just in power walking, I feel less tired during my walk now and I hate the days that I don't get to walk.

 Look at this beautiful sunrise! It's just gorgeous.  I seriously love my walks! 

All in all I'm excited at the progress I've made these 4 weeks.  I'm building a healthier more fit me.  My goal is to lose around 25 pounds before my 35th birthday in August.  We shall see... Whatever I lose will be progress.


0 comments: