Wednesday, May 3, 2017

10.5

10. 5 weeks ago I started a new journey.  I had tried diets and working out before but never fully committed.  This time I had a goal.  I wanted to lose 25 pounds by my 35th birthday.  I set this goal Mid Feb, which gave me almost exactly 6 months to complete my journey.  I am almost at the 3 month mark, in 1.5 weeks I'll hit 3 months. Today I weighed myself, I have lost 10 pounds, 15 more to go!  I'm hoping that in 1.5 weeks I can lose 2-3 more pounds to hit half my goal weight :)

I think my goal is attainable, but regardless if I reach it by Aug 15th or not, I'm still going and I'm still trying.  I haven't done cardio for almost a month.  But I walk everyday, around 2.5 miles, and somedays of the week I can do more than 3.  My distance/time is dependent on when daddy goes to work. lol

This week I've struggled with getting up early to do my walk.  I am slugglish and tired.  I think my anemia is getting the best of me again, but I've restarted my iron so hopefully that helps.  Seeing the scale victories, is a huge encouragement.  Also my clothes fit so much better!  It's really nice to finally have clothes that fit and not make me feel fat. lol  Everyone I come across asks me "what are you doing" lol I am not losing weight for anyone but me, but it's nice to get the compliments ;)

0 comments: