... is never dull. Today Mike and I went Christmas shopping and I put all of our bags on the bed while I made dinner. Then Mike and I watched a movie, so I kinda forgot all about it. Then I went into our bedroom and what did I find?! Half of my bags were on the floor, and my big bag from Belk (with my dad's present and Mike's dad's present) was completely torn. Benjamin tore it up! Thankfully my dad's present was ok, but the Jaguar's shirt we bought for my father in law has a whole in it. So Mike is keeping it for himself, and I'll buy a new one tomorrow for his dad. Benjamin was doing so well with all of the presents, it surprises me that he did this.
For other news, I got my haircut today. I told her I didn't want the length cut off, but she had to cut some of it cause I hadn't had my hair cut in almost a year. The ends were dead and ugly. So now my hair feels shorter and I'm sad. I think I lost about 1-1 1/2 inches or so... But it's still upsetting. Even more upsetting is that I keep finding grey hairs...
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Life with a cat...
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
A whole inch? OH MY! Your hair must be super short. :-p
Post a Comment