




Well, Mike and I knew that our christmas would be rushed because we spend time with both families. So we wanted to do something special, just the 2 of us for Christmas Eve. We watched Ratatouille again, and made our own ornaments for our tree. It was a lot of fun. We're going to make ornaments every year now... On Christmas morning we opened gifts. My wonderful hubby spoiled me this year and got me the ipod I wanted. He also made our wedding album (2 years later) using Shutterfly. It is so perfect! We went to his parents house in the morning/ early afternoon and had yummy steaks. Then we went to Viv's house to celebrate with my family. We had the traditional meal. It was really good too. I ate way too much. Then we came home, uloaded the car, walked the dog, and went back to Mike's parents house for a few more hours, where I ate shrimp and cookies and way too much!
I enjoyed everything, even though running around can be a bit stressful. But my favorite part was that Mike and I have started our new family traditions. From now on, Christmas Eve will be just for us.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Our Christmas
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So you rushed out of here to go spend even more time with the inlaws?
I feel loved.
we were there for a long time. We went home and then Lenny asked us to come back...
What do you mean rushed? What else were we supposed to do?
you were here for less than 3 hours.
I kinda wanted to hang out and play and stuff.
It doesn't matter bc I am not doing anything over here anymore...
well, if you wanted to play, you should have told me. I'm supposed to read your mind? I though you wanted us to leave. Jovan seemed very disinterested in everything, so I thought you guys didn't want us there. My bad! besides, mom and dad ran out of there...
I told you I wanted to play.
It doesn't matter anymore.
J was just tired and swollen.
And he was kinda disappointed that I was cleaning everything by myself.
Post a Comment