2 years ago today, we were blessed with the greatest little love! I wasn't prepared for it. I knew I loved her, but I never knew how much my love would grow in adding a second child into our family. From the minute she was born, she brought so much joy and love to us. I said before that I was nervous about how big sister would react, but she immediately loved her baby sister! 

Baby sister is the most loving and cuddliest little girl! She still loves cuddling with mommy and is still such a mama's girl. I love it! :)
Her first year collage
Her 1st birthday!
18 months
This past year has been a bigger blur than her first year. She is constantly amazing us!
At 24 months or 2 years, baby sister:
-Wears size 24 months or 2t
-Weights 29-30 lbs
-Wears size 6 shoes
-LOVES shoes, bows and necklaces. She's my girly one. Most days she isn't happy until she has shoes on her feet. Her favorite at the moment are her pink crocs.
-Has to copy her sissy in everything.
-is leaning new words daily. When she says a full sentence, it still shocks me! Its so cute when she says "what did you do mommy" :)
-Loves to tattle on her sissy
-Hates naptime and bedtime. I am guessing because she is over being in her crib, but oh well! lol
- Is NOT a morning person
-Has started to get picky in her eating.
-Has a dairy intolerance
-Loves going outside
-Loves baby dolls. She will carry one around with a bottle for hours!-Has a favorite blanket she takes everywhere (just like her sissy)
Her smile is the best and makes me melt. I love when she asks for a tiss (kiss). I could kiss her all day long! Her hugs and smiles truly always make me feel better. There are nights when she's asleep that it takes everything I have in me not to go wake her up for some hugs. lol
So thankful God blessed me with this little lovey and I can't wait for many more birthdays!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment