Monday, August 19, 2013

My birthday

Last Thursday was my birthday.  Hubby worked 1/2 a day and then came home to spend the rest of the day with us.  I had planned on just staying home and eating some take out.  But he had other plans.  We went to a nearby city that I absolutely love.  Walked around the fort, walked around the city and had dinner at Harry's.  I also got to go shopping and get some new clothes. :)  I HATE shopping for myself, so it was a nice treat.  It's also one of my favorite stores and I love how their clothes looks on me.









I LOVE our new family picture!  So thankful for these 3!  God is so good to us!!! 

 We got home at about 8 and big sister insisted on dropping me off at home and going to the store with daddy to get me a surprise. lol  They came back with chocolate cake (my fave) and coke (my obsession). 


 Big sis also asked daddy to take her to Target.  He told me she wanted to buy me a purse and jewelry and sunglasses and a ton of other stuff. lol  So she eventually settled on getting mommy a new pair of sunglasses.  She picked them out herself, argued over it with daddy (he didn't think I'd like it) and eventually won the argument.  When I opened them, she said "mommy do you like you sunglasses?  I picked them out for you".  I of course said "yes, they are so pretty, I love them!".

Yes they are pink.  The lenses are shiny.  I would not have picked these out. lol  But I do love them.  My sweet girl picked them out special for me and I wear them with pride!  She was so excited to spoil mama that day, everytime I wear them I am reminded that I am loved :)








0 comments: