The bank finally approved the sale of our house and accepted the offer!!!!! Good grief, 10 months of this nightmare finally coming to an end! I have so many emotions right now. So thankful for a faithful God. Thankful for answered prayers. Thankful He gives the desires of our hearts in His timing. I am not a patient person at all, this process has been a roller coaster of emotions, so today I feel so much weight lifted off my shoulders. Excited for what's coming next!
Next up we have house inspections, closing date and more details before we can be done. Praying for no bumps in the road. If everything goes smoothly, we could be out of here by August.
Now that it's becoming real, I'm thinking of all the packing we have to do and house hunting! EEEK! Excited and nervous all at the same time!
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
AAAAHHHHHHHH....
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment