after this week, that's what I feel like. In fact, that's what I've felt like for a long time but this week just made it worse. Still dealing with house woes. Struggling with feeling content, struggling with trusting God's perfect plan and timing. I KNOW everything is in God's hands, everything is done to bring Him glory and of course that's what I want. But man, lately it's been hard to focus on that.
I feel like I'm drowning. Swimming in a sea of uncertainties... I feel like the bank is holding the life preserver to save me but they are standing on the boat, far away saying "nananana"... sigh.
I want this to be over, I NEED this to be over for many reasons. I'm tired, drained physically, emotionally, mentally. I'm DONE.
Friday, June 14, 2013
drowning...
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment