What do you do with your free time? Moms don't get a whole lot of free time, I know. lol I like to sew with my free time. I usually like to craft after the kids go to bed for 2 reasons. #1 I don't want to ignore them during the day, #2 they tend to want to "help" and I end up making mistakes. lol Sewing requires more math skills than I have. hahaha So I need quiet.
Usually by the time we put the girls in bed, I'm too exhausted to sew. I have to set up my entire dining room for sewing each time I have a project, so that takes some time. Then, cutting of the fabric, then sewing. I usually do everything in steps. I've had some fabric cut for pants for big sis for 2-3 days now. lol I do tend to sew sometimes during the day, maybe an hour or so. If the girls are content playing together I sneak away for some sewing. :)
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Free time?!
One disadvantage to sewing is that I make a mess in my dining room. lol
I can't wait to get some projects done. For now I will keep procrastinating. hahaha
BTW I wrote this post a few days ago and scheduled it. Today (saturday) we are recovering from a rough night's sleep, big sis is sick w/ some stomach thing, so as much as I am dying to get started on my projects, not sure if that will be happening today...
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
5:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment