This past weekend we had a great family day. We went to the Museum of Contemporary Art. I will admit, I was skeptical at first, we're a bit more traditional when it comes to art. BUT I was impressed, it's 5 levels of some really cool stuff. Some stuff we didn't care for, but I did get to see 4 Picasso's. :) Don't care for Picasso's art, but still neat to see. The best part was the top floor, it was for kids, my girls had a blast! They had different mediums and sort of art stuff. They could make collages with tile, draw a self portrait and turn it into a "Picasso" and more. Sundays are free for families, so now we know what we can do when they're bored on a Sunday afternoon :)
Friday, June 7, 2013
MOCA
The girls coloring- I have to say, it's so fun to see baby sister all "grown" all of a sudden...
more coloring
Me and my girls on the first floor. Love family days, we hadn't spent time all of us together in a while, so it was nice.
After MOCA we went to the main library where we checked out some books. I hadn't been to the library in years, daddy always takes the girls. But it was fun to see how excited big sis gets to check out the books.
We ended our family date at Moe's, the girls LOVE it! So does mommy :)
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment