17 months ago my world was forever changed! I never knew how much I could love another daughter, until she was born. Oh how she lights up my life. She is such a mama's girl, I LOVE it! I'm so thankful God blessed me with this little one!
For the past week or so, she refuses to let anyone feed her. She has to feed herself. She mastered the spoon very quickly and does an excellent job of feeding herself. She's growing up so fast!!!
Just like big sister, this girl loves to color! Now, she doesn't spend as much time with it as her sister, but she does enjoy it.
She tries so hard to keep up with her sister. She wants to play with and do everything her sister does. Which usually results in trouble. lol
This sweet baby is growing up super fast! Her favorite toys are baby dolls! If I can't find her, I know to look in the corner of the playroom, where all the babydolls are. She loves playing with them. She loves purses, shoes, jewelry. She is my girly girl! She hates commotion and messes. Anytime she is done eating, she makes sure to take her cup and plate over to the sink. I love it! She has to have a napkin when she eats so she can wipe her face. lol
At 17 months, baby sister knows a few words. She's not much of a talker, she's my shy and quiet one. She says daddum for daddy. Mom instead of mama (I hope she says mama soon). She says down, this, that, cheese, thanks and maybe a couple more words that I can't remember. She communicates very well without words. She always brings me a bib when she's hungry. lol
At 17 months she wears size 4 diapers, size 5 shoes, 18-24 months clothes. She sleeps from about 8:30-9 to about 9 in the morning (unless her sister wakes up). She carries around her favorite blanket (her sister is still a blanket child too). She loves her little rocking chair. She is my little daredevil, fearless!
She HATES crowded rooms, and noisy rooms. She needs a while to warm up to new environments. So usually whenever we go somewhere, she's in mama's arms for most of the time.
I love her smiles and she sure makes my heart melt! I'm so thankful I'm her mama!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment