Monday, January 28, 2013

Hands Free- New routine




I have always worked much better if my day is on a schedule.  Before baby sister was born, we lived on a daily schedule.  Both big sis and I loved it.  Then baby sis was born and threw me for a loop. lol  After her birth I tried several times to find some kind of routine, but between exhaustion and other things, nothing worked.  Baby sister will be 18 months on the 3rd, and it's taken me this long to adjust to having 2 kids.  A lot of days I feel like I'm still in survival mode.  But I think I'm ready to start us back on a schedule, I think and hope I'll feel more productive w/ our days and it'll keep us on track.
We'll see how it goes :) I'm excited and ready to return to normal!!!!

Also, today I read an article that cut me like a knife.  VERY convicting.  I have to admit, the computer and phone are my obsession.  I am on it a lot, too much.  I've been thinking about this for a while, a good friend of mine and I talked about it last week and she suggested on logging on at night when the kids go to bed.  After reading this article, I've decided that until everything in our daily schedule is done, and I've spent time w/ my daughters, then I'll log on.  Or just do it at nighttime.
Read this article, very convicting.  I'm guilty of a lot of them...

I am home primarily to be with my girls.  Then to take care of my husband and house.  I want my girls to remember a mom that always played with them.  A mom that gave them undivided attention.  I hope and pray that I can be the mom God wants me to be.  A mom that raises godly women.
I absolutely love my daughters and want them to know that 100%.  I never want them to doubt my love b/c I was too "busy"with the computer or phone.



ps. aren't those pictures awesome!?  I love how they came out :)

0 comments: