Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas gift cake pops

For Christmas I got a pleasant surprise.  My mother in law got me a gift I never thought I wanted, until I opened it.  :)

My gift was a cake pop maker!  I was super excited.  And big sis was very excited b/c she loves to bake!  Though she thinks mommy can make cake pops like the pretty pictures in the box. lol

My special helper!  She was so excited to help me make the cake pops.  She likes to mix the ingredients.

Cake pops are done!  After this we freeze them for 30 minutes and then add the frosting.

 Frosting and sprinkles

Cake pops.  I had to store them upside down.  Next time I'll get some styrofoam so I can store them rightside up for a prettier look :)

 Baby sister was SO excited, she climbed onto the step stool to watch me finish them.  She also wanted to eat them all... 

I love the cake pop maker, I love how easy it is and how much fun it is.  The best part is all the special memories I get to make with my girls while we bake. :)  Big sister loves to bake and make fun type cookies, so I think we'll be using this a  LOT! 

0 comments: