I'm still trying to adjust to keeping us on a schedule. For the most part it's not hard, we've had excellent days and been much more productive. I'm still playing around w/ some things and hoping we can get it right next week. I've even added exercising for mommy into our schedule.
Today everything went out the window. I woke up with a horrible migraine. I've had a migraine for 11 days. Sunday night it started letting up a bit, I had good days Mon-Wed. I still had a migraine, but most of the pain was gone and it was easier to manage. Alas, today has been awful and I haven't done anything. I keep thinking I need hubby at home to help me, but I don't want him to miss work. I can "manage". I have allowed a little bit more tv time today, but it's just one day... For the most part the girls are so easy, they allow me to lay on the couch, unless they need something. Today walking is hard. I even struggled eating lunch, the chewing echoes in my head and makes my head hurt more and makes me nausous. I made an appt to see a neuro next week. I have to wait till Tues. :(
hmm I'm already anticipating a bad next week. We have 3 days of dr appts... I hate that. lol It'll throw everything off balance.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Our week so far...
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment