Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Little lady

The other day my husband caught me just staring at big sister.  I couldn't help it.  I'm in awe.  She's 4!  How is she 4!?  Wasn't she just born?

How did we go from this little cute bundle?

 to this amazingly beautiful little girl? :)

I mean, it seriously feels like it happened overnight!  She is so amazing!  She has so much energy and such a love for life!  She loves animals, especially birds, especially peacocks.  Her favorite color is red. She will spend hours sitting at her table drawing and coloring.  Her favorite spot is next to daddy.  They share the same love for art.  He is so patient and amazing with her, teaching her how to draw.  He listens to the stories she makes up and then draws pictures to go along with it.  They've written a book together and it's the cutest thing!  She loves school, she calls me teacher mommy. 

I have to admit, sometimes she exhausts me.  She is NONstop all day long.  It's hard to keep up. lol But I am so thankful for her.  Thankful to be her mommy and I pray that I raise her to be a God fearing woman.  

She really is amazing, and I am in constant awe of her.  My beautiful daddy's girl.  She reminds me so much of me.  She's got girly girl tendencies, but most of the time isn't girly at all.  She loves to play with dolls and cars, and little pet shops, legos... 

I Thank God that He chose me to be this little girl's mommy.  I can't believe how fast she's growing... 

0 comments: