Monday, January 7, 2013

Dentist visit

Today was big sister's 4th or 5th visit to the dentist... She's been going every 6 months since she was 18 months old.  I was so proud of how well she did this time around.  She's always done really well, but today she was so grown up about it all.  I was holding baby sister the whole time, so big sister sat in the chair and just did everything as she was told.

They put on sunglasses to protect their eyes from the bright light.  And they have a tv on the ceiling where she was watching Brave. :)

The dentist said her teeth are in perfect shape.  He also informed us once again that she will be needing braces when she is older, just like mommy...


Baby sister also saw the dentist today.  At 17 months, this was her very first visit.  She was very proud to sit on the big chair like her big sister.  She did ok with it all until towards the end.  Then I kinda had to hold her down.  Once the dentist came in, she laid on my lap and cried the whole time.  Thankfully our dentist is awesome and is super calm and patient with her. :)

He said her teeth are also in perfect shape.  She still has some teeth coming in.  He said she has a slight overbite and limited spacing and will also be requiring braces.  lol

I was also very happy with how well they both did in their visit.  I was kind of nervous to be taking them both on my own.  But it was a quick and great experience.  

0 comments: