Goodness, I look at my oldest and see this little girl. No more baby in her. I see this lively, hyper, super active and talkative, beautiful big girl!
She LOVES to draw and color. She loves school and is dying to learn to read. She loves My little pony. Loves dragons. Her favorite spot? Right next to daddy. :)
She has a very unique way of exhausting me. lol She is NON stop ALL day. It's really unbelievable how much energy she has. I can't keep up. I need tons of coffee to attempt to keep up with her. Last night she was having a hard time sleeping. I'm not sure what was wrong, she was screaming in her sleep, like she was in pain. Since she shares a room with sister, she woke her up. So we did something we've never done. We brought her to our bed and she spent the night w/ us. It helped calm her down and she had a good night sleep. I however, did NOT. lol I found out that she is also NON stop in her sleep. She moves constantly. I was punched and kicked numerous time. lol Hoping we never have to share a bed w/ her again.





0 comments:
Post a Comment