In August it will be 20 years since my parents made the big move to this country. After years of hard work and a long complicated process that I don't want to get into, we were all able to become American Citizens. My parents did it 3 years ago, my sister almost 2 years ago. Me? I did it TODAY!!!!! :)
It meant a lot to me that my family came and supported me. I think I had the most guests ;) My mom and brother came, along with my mother in law and sister in law and her 2 girls. It's a day I'll never forget!
Our first family picture after I became a citizen! :)
There are no words to describe what I feel right now. It's just such an honor and so overwhelming to officially be an American citizen. I'm thankful my girls got to share in this experience with me. And I'm super thankful they were born in this wonderful country!






0 comments:
Post a Comment