Today is day 7 of my migraine. This morning hubby and I decided it'd be best if I stayed home from church. Originally daddy was going to take both girls to church, but baby sis' allergies are back and we figured the nursery would not let her in w/ snot everywhere. So she stayed home w/ mommy. We cuddled on the couch, she played a bit. But she definitely misses her sister and daddy. She keeps calling for daddum (daddy) and as she sits here, she got very excited to see his picture. :)
So day 7 of a migraine, yesterday it was pretty bad. We sat down for dinner and hubby looked at me and said "I'm ready to be able to look at you and not have you look so miserable"... He meant that lovingly of course. It's been a hard week for all of us, I haven't been able to do much, so hubby has been superman, taking care of everything when he comes home from work. Have I mentioned how much I love him!? :)
This migraine is like no other I've ever had. Not only do I have pain, pressure and burning. This time around I also have woozyness, and numbness in my body. Those are all new. I will be calling my neurologist tomorrow. I HATE the doctor, I hate going, I know he's just gonna pump me up with meds and I don't want it. I've suffered migraines for almost 10 years, but after baby sister's pregnancy and birth, they went away. I'd have 1 here and there, but nothing like this. I am over it, and will see the doctor and hopefully he can help. I am ready to start feeling better again!
A special thank you to my husband for being so good and taking care of me, the girls and the house while I am enduring this! He is so patient and so willing to help in any way he can. I know he's ready to see me not be in pain anymore...



0 comments:
Post a Comment