Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st day of PreK

Years ago, before we even had kids, we decided we'd homeschool.  For so many reasons I don't want to get into, we knew homeschooling would be the way our children would learn.
When my daughter was born, I couldn't wait to start school! lol  After searching and praying and talking to friends who are more experienced in the area, we chose Sonlight for our homeschool curriculum.
My oldest daughter is a November baby.  So I had a choice to make, either have her wait an entire year to start PreK 4, or start now, 2 months before her 4th birthday.  And being that she's SO ready for school, we started now, today actually :)
She LOVED it and kept asking for more.  I also enjoyed myself and can't wait till tomorrow. :)

I had the table all set up the night before.  Daddy wrote and drew on her chalkboard.
I made a name plate for her "desk", she has her books, pencil box and that pink binder (with her name blurred) is my lesson plan for the year.  

 All ready for school! 

 Posing with her new "back to school" outfit she picked out herself

 Showing her new backpack

 completing one of her assignments 

0 comments: