The last week of August we spent the week at Disney. :) We didn't go to parks everyday, most days we sat poolside. 2 of those days I slept ALL day. I got a stomach bug and fever and slept all day while daddy took care of the girls. lol
Here are some pictures from our trip. There were over 400 pictures of the week, so I had to choose a few..
Big sis was so excited for our vacation, we created a countdown...
Our first morning there I surprised the girls with small gifts. Big sis had been wanting a Princess backpack for school, so we gave her that along w/ coloring books, crayons and other treats.
Little sis got her very own crayons, pencil bag to hold crayons, books and coloring books. She really enjoys coloring.
Looking at her gift.. Slinky was also a surprise for her, she's been wanting him for forever! lol
so excited with her new books!
our pool! It was SO hard to leave this behind.
Me and my girls at Disney
Baby sis is practicing her new skills...
Our last day we went to epcot
My beautiful family :)
I these 3!
The bees were all over Epcot and I thought they were beautiful!
playing at Downtown Disney
Me and my little beauties
Bye Disney... Hope to see you soon!!!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment