Baby sister is 13 1/2 months old. She has been pulling herself up for a while now, and walks like a champ as long as she's holding onto her walker or furniture. For the past 2 weeks or so she's been taking 2-4 unassisted steps. She giggles herself silly when she stands on her own, then throws herself on the floor. It's super cute!
SO on Tuesday night this week, I went out w/ a good friend for a much needed girls night. Daddy texted me to say "we have a walker". When I got home baby was already sleeping and daddy showed me the video of her first steps. It was so bittersweet. I'm sad to have missed it, I mean, I've seen her take steps here and there. BUT this was her actually walking from point A to point B.
The next morning she was walking all over the place and has been ever since. :) She is so proud of herself and whenever she reaches her destination is all smiles and giggles. When her destination is mommy, she gives me a big smile and hug. I love it!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
BIG milestone!
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment