On Monday we will celebrate 7 years of marriage. I can't believe it's been 7 years. God has blessed us so much.
Words cannot begin to describe how thankful I am for my husband, thankful that God brought him to me. I don't know what I did to deserve to him, he is just so amazingly awesome! We are so blessed w/ our 2 precious girls. I am just so thankful and feel like the luckiest person alive. :) God is so good!
In 7 years we've gone through 7 jobs (in b/t the both of us), buying our first home, dealing with septic tank issues, figuring out health issues, waiting for the "right" time to have a first baby, getting pregnant, waiting 9 long months to meet our firstborn, becoming parents, working on getting hubby's book published, lots of Disney trips, wanting to give S a little sibling, waiting and waiting... Getting pregnant, some pregnancy scares, welcoming baby sis into our family, more Disney trips, and so many more adventures...And there are so many adventures that will soon be coming :)
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Flashback thoughts...
Posted by
Just the 5 of us
at
6:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment