I have been on pinterest for a while, but it's been just collecting stuff I like and wasting time on the internet. But I was able to get on pinterest and get ideas for my baby's 1st bday in August... And I've been collecting ideas for my big girl's upcoming November birthday. She is helping me find stuff and is so excited. She picked out the theme and everything... I've also been able to get a ton of crafting ideas for decorating my house and now I'm actually doing some of the projects. :)
Here's my little fall decoration. I got the idea from pinterest.
From Pinterest
My project
I bought 3 wine glasses, the back one is bigger than the other 2. Then bought little gourds for the inside. Candles on top. I added a bow and feathers for my own special touch. The best part is, the 3 glasses came from $1 tree, so did the gourds. I had ribbon and feathers at home already. So it was a very inexpensive project. I have it on my mantel and will post pictures of the whole thing when I finish it :) I thought it came out super cute.




0 comments:
Post a Comment