Last weekend we celebrated our wedding anniversary. Our anniversary was on the 24th, but we had a weekend long celebration. On saturday the inlaws came over and babysat while we tried a new restaurant in our side of town. It's very rare for me to find my favorite Italian dish on a menu, so when I find it, I order it. So hubby got lasagna and I got Gnocchi. It was yummy. :) It is my favorite Italian dish.
We then ended the night at Target b/c why not!? :)
On our actual anniversary, hubby worked late. I made a simple, but yummy dinner and we just ate and relaxed at home after the girls went to bed.
It's neat to reflect on our 7 years of marriage and see how God has blessed and and opened the right doors, closed the wrong ones, He has provided for us in so many ways. I'm so thankful for our life together, and thankful that God has always been in the center of our marriage. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment