Monday, September 24, 2012

Our wedding

September 24th 2005- Our forever begins.  So thankful for my prince charming. :)


The day of our wedding seemed like the longest day EVER!  That morning I spent getting my hair and make up done, packing and more.  I missed M so much that day.  I couldn't wait to see my prince charming and finally be his wife!

Here comes the bride...

 So excited to finally be walking down the aisle...

My groom awaits for me.


I do! 


We're married! Yay!!! 

Happiest day ever!  I can't believe it was 7 years ago!

Our lovely wedding party-Minus my BFF who was in a horrible car wreck 2 weeks before my wedding.  So thankful God protected her and that she's fine now.  :)
Husband and wife

So thankful for the husband God blessed me with.  I don't know what I did to deserve him, but he is just amazing!
Us through the years. lol



0 comments: