Friday, September 14, 2012

My 2nd love

When our first daughter was born, I quickly realized that I loved hairbows. :)  There were so many cute ones.. I quickly decided that I wanted to try to make her bows, and immediately fell in love with ribbons... :)  More like obsessed!  I made more and more and decided to open my own bow shop on etsy.  If you haven't seen it, it's BOWquet.  It's been almost 4 years of bow making and I have learned so much and have thoroughly enjoyed coming up with new designs.
It's hard to pick a favorite design.  I love making the yoyo flowers out of fabrics, rosettes, sculpted bows and more.  It's so much fun!
Here are some cute holiday ones that I've made :)

Cute little ghost.  I love this one! :)

 I took the ghost to the next step and made a fun headband.  I LOVE how this came out.  

 I dreamt all night long one night about this headband.  I was so excited that it came out exactly how I imagined it. 
 Little spider clip

 This little guy is my best seller in the fall time.   Isn't it just so cute!?

I love getting to make these and feel so blessed when I sell them.  

0 comments: